I've recently graduated from college. I'm overly obsessed with all things Twilight, you can just ask my boyfriend, who doesn't understand because he hasn't read the books. (I've tried, believe me, I've tried.)
I'm not much of a writer, but I've decided to take a stab at it, mainly to keep myself occupied until the movie comes out because I have to join the many others in rejecting Breaking Dawn's addition to the Twilight series. I mean, the Twilight trilogy.
I do enjoy reading all things Bella & Edward, though, as long as Edward isn't too much of a man-whore and still has some redeeming qualities to his character in the story.
And I've decided to start beta-ing for any Twilight stories, so if you have an idea or want some help with your story, send me a message and I'll help you out.
Some songs/artists that have inspired me while writing my story:
- Death Cab For Cutie
- "So Close" - Jon McLaughlin
- "Burnin' Up" - Jonas Brothers (please don't judge. my little tween cousin got me into their music.)
- The Rocket Summer
- "First Date" - Blink 182
- "Gimme A Chance" - Plain White T's
- "Crash Into Me" - Dave Matthews Band
- "The Coldest Heart" - The Classic Crime
- "Should I Stay Or Should I Go" - The Clash
- Secondhand Serenade
- "Abuse Me" - Air Traffic
- "Underneath" - Alanis Morissette
- The Last Goodbye