Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/twilight/public_html/header.php on line 45

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/twilight/public_html/header.php on line 45

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/twilight/public_html/header.php on line 46

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/twilight/public_html/header.php on line 46

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/twilight/public_html/header.php on line 47

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/twilight/public_html/header.php on line 47

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/twilight/public_html/header.php on line 48

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/twilight/public_html/header.php on line 48

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/twilight/public_html/header.php on line 49

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/twilight/public_html/header.php on line 201
Wolf Girls 101 by LJ Summers






Your donations help keep this site running,
thank you very much for the support!
[Reviews - 126]
Table of Contents
- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer:  Wolf Girls 101 is a work of fanfiction. I have no claim to anything within it, though I will take credit for Emily's occasional lapses into snarky humor.  All things Twilight are the intellectual property of Stephenie Meyer.

Text Notes:  This little pamphlet/guidebook/brochure will be in a regular font. When Emily inserts herself or her thoughts, entire lines or paragraphs will be italicized to offset her thoughts from what she is actually writing. 

Chapters will be short and focused, as befits a good instruction manual. Rating is currently PG-13 just in case she has to get a little technical.

 

Twilighted Supervisory Beta: qjmom

Twilighted Junior Validation Beta: Phoenix Rising

 

Author's Chapter Notes:

Many thanks to PHOENIX RISING (Have you heard her winning Canon Christmas story read on Twilighted's iFic podcast at iTunes?  I've become a subscriber!) for taking on the Imprinting: The Mating Imperative series! She's amazing! 

~*~

The preface is just that... A preface.  Setting the stage.  This is, for Emily, a work in progress.

~*~

No further notes, except to reference The Official Disclaimer made above. :)


Wolf Girls 101
An Introductory Guide
to
Being an Imprint

Emily Uley’s lips pulled up on the scarred half of her face at the title she was putting on this little thing, but really, what the hell else could she call it? 

Wolf Girls 101
or
How to Ride the Naked Wolf


Nah...

Wolf Girls 101 (Yes, that part would remain constant, she decided.)
or
How to Enjoy Your Mate and His Inner Beast


Nope

Wolf Girls 101
or
Matchmaking by Mystic Means


Emily had to hold in her snort over her keyboard.  Sam was in the house and he would push for a dignified title. Like the first one.  But really... There was so much more to being an imprint beyond the honor of it.

Wolf Girls 101
or
Making the Best of Biological Compulsion 


Whatever. A better title will come to me eventually, Emily mused as she shook a lock of jet black hair from her face.  Take the time and use it, girl.

WG-101

Okay. That’ll do for now. Looks like a college class. Then if they have it out somewhere, the secret’s safe, right?

First Imprint though she was, Emily still snickered a little at the image of one of the girls – Kim, maybe – hiding something like this among her school books.  All right, it was time to get to work.

Preface

A tall, handsome young man catches your eye and you’ve caught his.  You may have already known him through work or school. He’d been gone for a while though, and you didn’t know where he had been. Or he may be a perfect stranger.  Your eyes meet and you see a startling intensity in his.  As if he’s just discovered the cure for cancer or been hit by – and this is a direct quote – a big, fluffy pillow. 

From here, it’s kind of anybody’s guess what happens, but the basic truth of the matter is this:  The young man is a werewolf and he has imprinted on you. 

You likely have a bunch of questions, because – depending upon your pre-existing relationship – he’s acting strangely. He seems to be running a fever. He follows you around, perhaps.  He has become really protective of you.  He might even smell you, occasionally. 

He’s trying to be subtle.  He really is.

The fact is that he has imprinted on you.  His life is bound to your life. He wants to be with you, make you happy, keep you safe.  He’ll put your wishes and needs above everything in his life.  And there’s just one little thing you need to know, right off the bat:  He’s doing all of this because he doesn’t have a choice in the matter.  He wants to spend the rest of his life with you, yes, and he wants to be the father of your children.

You’re his imprint and he loves you.

Go ahead and take a moment to let that sink in, then turn the page.

~*~

Emily called up this first page on her document and read it out loud to herself.  "Can I really do this? Should I?" The guys in the Pack had their Alpha but the girls... They would be left to flounder if it weren't for her little Wolf Girl 101 classes. 

She nodded decisively and printed it up.

Chapter End Notes:

I know, I know, you barely got your feet wet!  Here's an excerpt from the first chapter:

They don’t go to doctors off the Reservation, because they heal insanely fast.  (Note: Please don’t ask your werewolf to demonstrate this if you are squeamish, okay?  He might get a kick out of it, but you might get ill.)  The werewolves don’t age as long as they are phasing, so they all look like they have really good bloodlines. Which is true.

And with you, your werewolf hopes to make them better.

~*~

For a limited time only, if you have a topic related to being an imprint that you would like Emily to address, please leave me a note. :) I have quite a few already covered in future chapters, but am willing to add and revise if something requires addressing.

Thanks!

LJ