Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/common.php on line 106

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 368

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 368
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
Twilight Forums - Twilighted • View topic - Twilighted Junior Validation Beta Positions Available!

Twilighted Junior Validation Beta Positions Available!

What about Admiral Fic? Captain Fic?

Re: Twilighted Junior Validation Beta Positions Available!

Postby Kitty_writer on Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:38 pm

Like the others said, I haven't done Twilight fan-fiction in a while I do however do a lot of DC comics fandom. I also do a lot of peer reviews at school. I have also offered my help on the forum should anyone need it. I am working on an idea for a story that perhaps someday I'd like to admit here. But since I do not post to Twilighted does that make me unqualified for a beta position?
@ ~,~'~ Kitty=^.^=
Kitty_writer
Human
Human

Postby streetartinthecity on Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:27 am

Hi, echoing some of the questions previously asked – are you accepting applications from people who have not submitted stories? I’m new to the forum so apologies if this question has previously been answered. Cheers!

Cannot help myself, must include dancing banana.... :nana:
streetartinthecity
Human
Human

Postby casket4mytears on Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:46 pm

If you're not a writer on the site, you can still apply anyway, although it will be noted on review. Writers have the advantage of a body of work that provides numerous examples of a potential beta's understanding of grammar, etc. But it never hurts to try, right? :D If you're not a writer, mention anything you have done eg fic on other fandoms, beta work with Project Team Beta, etc. to help out those reading the app. to understand why you're up for the task, as well as the test, of course.
"Are we crazy?" Edward asked bluntly, shaking his head as Bella buckled forward in laughter. "Okay, stupid question. But, we are, aren't we?"

"Does it matter?" Bella asked.

"Not really," Edward said with a shrug, holding her against his chest, "We haven't done anything the typical way, so far. Why start now?"
casket4mytears
Senior Validation Beta
Senior Validation Beta

Postby LaRosada on Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:25 am

I submitted an application about a week ago (which isn't long, I know). I was only wondering whether I'll be notified either way, or if I should only expect to hear back if I’m accepted.
LaRosada
Bitten
Bitten

Postby royalina on Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:58 am

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing.。。。。。。。。。。。。。。 :redsox: :redsox:
royalina
Human
Human

Postby xrxdanixrx on Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:16 pm

You most likely won't hear anything back unless there is need for more betas and they have considered you.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Stories I love:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
xrxdanixrx
Junior Validation Beta
Junior Validation Beta

Postby antipyro on Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:19 pm

Psymom,
I'd love to be a Beta, any level, if I can just read more of that 'intriguing' story. Tell me, does it have a plot? It's not a real fic, that I'm sure of. Yes, I know you're not supposed to end a sentence with a preposition, but after that little snippet, what can I say? Is it very common to get story's as bad as that one, or was this a compilation of usual errors? Yes, we all make mistakes...but I'm sure some betas get caught up in the story, while grammar and punctuation go by the wayside.

Alas, I have not posted a story; haven't even tried. I'm in such awe of you and anybody else that has the mindset to write a great story! I had fun reading the 'test'; I'm still giggling!

Love you all,
antipyro
ginatmo@hotmail.com
Gina

PS This is harder to do on an iPhone! G
antipyro
Human
Human

Postby emily-masen on Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:09 am

Hey, I was wondering if this is still open? I submitted my test a few months ago, and I would love to help other people with their stories.
emily-masen
Human
Human

Postby annamorphos on Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:26 pm

I just sent my test in. Are you still looking for validation betas?
ImageImageImage
annamorphos
Newborn
Newborn

Postby gothangelblood on Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:47 pm

So, the emails are now coming back undeliverable, but stories are still being validated.

Who's running the show now?
gothangelblood
Human
Human

PreviousNext

Return to General Fic Discussion