Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/common.php on line 106
Twilight Forums - Twilighted • View topic - Short film release...

Short film release...

What about Admiral Fic? Captain Fic?

Short film release...

Postby right2write on Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:59 pm

I have been away for some time and returned because it's a stress reliever. Sadly no one seems to be very active here. How many Betas are left? I am working on a story that was unfinished but don't want to submit chapters until I finish or almost finish it. Not sure if any one is left to read it.
Anyway, do you think people will return once the new short films are released? Are you happy with the characters they chose? I was disappointed Emmett wasn't there. Where else do you do fanfiction? Is it all Twilight or do you do others too?
right2write
Human
Human

Re: Short film release...

Postby dazzled eyes22 on Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:44 am

The interaction on this site has slowed down since the films finished releasing in 2012. Some people are moving on, but there are still people reading and talking on sites like this and social media. You might want to try Project Team Beta to find a beta for your story.

I wish they was more variety in those new short films. They chose three stories on Alice, really? Don't get me wrong. I love Alice, but there's so many different characters and parts of the Twilight universe to explore. Personally, I would have like to see one on Emmett, Carlisle and Esme's romance, the Volturi's rise to power, or some of the other covens. Others online were upset that there aren't any Quileute stories. I think some of the coven members' back stories in the Guide were truly compelling and showed a different world than the Cullens lived in. That could have proved to be very interesting. Oh well!
dazzled eyes22
New Coven Member
New Coven Member

Re: Short film release...

Postby sandstone on Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:40 pm

Hey everyone. I posted two stories a long time ago. Does anyone think they will ever get Betas.
sandstone
Newborn
Newborn

Is this still happening?

Postby sandstone on Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:42 pm

I posted two stories a long time ago. Does anyone still Beta?
sandstone
Newborn
Newborn

Return to General Fic Discussion