Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/common.php on line 106
Twilight Forums - Twilighted • View topic - Favorites and dislikes.

Favorites and dislikes.

What about Admiral Fic? Captain Fic?

Favorites and dislikes.

Postby sandstone on Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:27 pm

Hello everyone! This post is just for fun. I am doing a statistical inquiry on the Twilight books. I started with friends and readers of the fan fiction story I am currently writing. Then it occurred to me, what better place to come than to a Twilight forum.

My questions are these.

What is your most favorite novel from the Twilight series? ----What is your favorite category from Fan fiction?

What is your least favorite novel of the Twilight series? -What is your least favorite category in Fan fiction?

What is your most favorite character of the Twilight series? -Favorite character in Fan fiction?

What is your least favorite character of the Twilight series?-Least favorite category in Fan fiction?

My answers.-

New Moon--Twilight

Eclipse--New Moon

Alice--Edward

Felix--Charlie

General Comment:

My general Comment: I always particularly liked the heightened powers the vampires possessed in twilight. I am always searching for a unique and interesting plotline in Fan fiction, with characters true to the heart of twilight.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am gathering answers from everyone, I have found the variegated responses interesting so far.
This post is not meant to start conflict, I am just very curious for private responses and numbers of each category.

Happy reading!
sandstone
Newborn
Newborn

Re: Favorites and dislikes.

Postby ruthhazelton on Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:20 am

1. Breaking Dawn - Otber (if it doesn't count then it would be AU-Human)
2. Twilight - Pre-Twilight(having said that - I've come across some of my favorite fics in Pre-Twilight but they are few and far between).
3. Edward - Edward
4. Lauren - Lauren (or Rosalie depending on the day)

General Comments: New Moon started out to be my favorite in Fan Fiction back in 2009. I was drawn to fics with Bella after Edward left having: a)a nervous breakdown b) depressed - either way she ended up in a mental institution, c) getting involved in drugs and/or becoming a bad girl plus all the other variations. After awhile that kind of wore a little thin (apparantly on both reader and author's interests) and then I found myself more interested in Bella moving on and becoming strong and independent or strong and bitter. Now I seem to be drawn to AU-Human. I've gotten more picky on my fanfiction in the last 4 years. I didn't used to read AU-Human but now I do.
ruthhazelton
Coven Member
Coven Member

Return to General Fic Discussion