Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/common.php on line 106

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/twilight/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
Twilight Forums - Twilighted • View topic - Is fanfiction.net working

Is fanfiction.net working

What about Admiral Fic? Captain Fic?

Is fanfiction.net working

Postby michangelina on Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:11 pm

I just want to know if it's just me cause I am not getting any updates and I can't sign in, is it working or is it something on my end? Please help
michangelina
Newborn
Newborn

Re: Is fanfiction.net working

Postby Ambray on Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:42 pm

I can't do anything involving my account. Yesterday I couldn't read anything either, but I can today.

For example trying to write a review and add a story to alert - can't do.

Someone who updates daily without fail, I haven't received any alerts for. I just tried getting to my favourites which is bookmarked and can't get there.

It's very glitchy!
Image]ImageImageImage
Ambray
Bitten
Bitten

Postby Longing for Edward on Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:59 pm

You are not alone - I haven't been able to sign in or had any alerts today either.

One of the authors I follow also mentioned on a story thread that she can't get in to post - so FFN seems to be having a problem with their login site.

:-(
Longing for Edward
Coven Member
Coven Member

Postby mystichearts on Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:01 pm

It's not you, don't worry. I've been wanting to log in to update, but I can't unfortunately. Hope they fix it soon!
mystichearts
Bitten
Bitten

Postby michangelina on Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:13 pm

Thank you ladies! You guys rock! I was getting nervous I thought it was me!
michangelina
Newborn
Newborn

Postby Longing for Edward on Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:52 pm

Anyone else having login issues with FF again?
Longing for Edward
Coven Member
Coven Member

Postby alexajaye on Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:53 pm

FanFiction is definitely in fail mode recently. I wonder if they're updating stuff and just not telling anyone.
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein

Dark Angel: Light Within Darkness EdwardxOC

The Ties that Bind Post BD ExB

The Choices We Make Sort of Edward/Bella with some Lucy at the end

Rainbows and Storm Clouds - Carlisle and Edward

^My Twilight stories on FanFiction.

Bonding over Debussy and Chocolate Milk

My New story on The Writer's Coffee Shop.

My Photobucket

^Warning: Some spoilers unless you read my stories.

^^awesome banner made by Me

^^ Banner made by me for my new story <-- Check it out
alexajaye
Newborn
Newborn

Postby Ambray on Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:13 am

alexajaye wrote:FanFiction is definitely in fail mode recently. I wonder if they're updating stuff and just not telling anyone.

Don't say that. You'll start the paranoia again that they're deleting the Twilight section!
Image]ImageImageImage
Ambray
Bitten
Bitten

Postby alexajaye on Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:58 am

Ambray wrote:Don't say that. You'll start the paranoia again that they're deleting the Twilight section!

Well, when I checked, it wasn't just the Twilight section. I don't think any stories were updated on in a whole day. So that's why I thought maybe the whole sight was having problems. Although, if they were going to start cleaning up the sight, I'd be one to suffer too! Guess this means I need to get a blog or something.
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein

Dark Angel: Light Within Darkness EdwardxOC

The Ties that Bind Post BD ExB

The Choices We Make Sort of Edward/Bella with some Lucy at the end

Rainbows and Storm Clouds - Carlisle and Edward

^My Twilight stories on FanFiction.

Bonding over Debussy and Chocolate Milk

My New story on The Writer's Coffee Shop.

My Photobucket

^Warning: Some spoilers unless you read my stories.

^^awesome banner made by Me

^^ Banner made by me for my new story <-- Check it out
alexajaye
Newborn
Newborn

Postby Longing for Edward on Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:52 am

And here we go again!!! FFN login is once again not working. This is just crazy frustrating!

:-/
Longing for Edward
Coven Member
Coven Member

Next

Return to General Fic Discussion